The highlight of this tour is a visit to Victoria Falls itself, where you will marvel at the sheer power and beauty of the water cascading over the edge. You will also learn about the history and legends of the falls from our knowledgeable guide. Depending on the season, you may also have an opportunity to swim in the Devil’s Pool, a natural pool at the edge of the falls that offers an exhilarating experience.
– The Lion Walk, this is a hands on walk with real lions where you can even get to pet them.
– Elephant Ride, where you get to interact and learn about the magnificent African Elephants. It is also possible to ride these gentle giants.
– The Victoria Falls Bridge, which spans the Zambezi River and connects Zambia and Zimbabwe. You can walk across the bridge or try bungee jumping or zip-lining for some adrenaline rush.
– The Livingstone Museum, which showcases the history and culture of Zambia and its people. You can see exhibits on archaeology, ethnography, art, natural history, and David Livingstone, the famous explorer who named Victoria Falls.
– The Mukuni Village, where you can interact with the local people and learn about their traditions and customs. You can also buy some souvenirs from their craft market.
– The Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, where you can see more wildlife such as rhinos, antelopes, monkeys, and birds. You can also enjoy scenic walks along the river or through the rainforest.
The Victoria Falls and Livingstone tour is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you don’t want to miss. Book your spot today with The Kosher Safari and let us take care of everything for you. We guarantee that you will have an unforgettable time in Africa.