Why Visit South Africa
Here are some of the great reasons to visit South Africa.
- Great Weather: The weather in South Africa is pretty mild all year round. With opposite seasons to the Northern Hemisphere, we experience mild winters and mild summers. Aside from the mountainous regions the summer is generally not too warm and the winter not too cold. See here for more details
- Adventure: Visiting South Africa almost invariably means going on Safari. This is one of the few countries that you can experience the full Safari version without having to travel to a third world country. The Safari areas are virtually crime free. Find out more about Safari here.
- The People: South Africa is nicknamed The Rainbow Nation. This is due to the large mixture of diverse people. At The Kosher Safari you will also get a chance to visit some of the Jewish Communities. Find out more about The People of South Africa here.
- Value for Money: Due to the exchange rate you will have a unique opportunity to take advantage of the best facilities South Africa has to offer at reasonable prices. Also all are priced in the local currency.
- Range of Beauty: From Johannesburg to Safari, Cape Town and further you are welcome to take advantage of the absolute beauty of the country. Not only is Safari unique, but a visit to Cape Town has the most breathtaking views and of course Table Mountain one of the New7Wonders of Nature